Compression Screw System
- The HealixTM Cannulated Headed and Headless Compression Screw System for Forefoot, Midfoot and Hindfoot applications.
- The HealixTM Cannulated Forefoot Compression Screw System includes 2.0, 2.5, 3.0 or 3.5 headed and headless screws.
- The HealixTM Cannulated Midfoot Compression Screw System includes 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 headed and headless screws.
- The HealixTM Cannulated Hindfoot Compression Screw System includes 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0 headed and headless screws.
- The HealixTM Cannulated Compression Screw System sets are modular supporting surgeon preferences. Size speciﬁc screw caddies incorporating color coded drills, drill guide, countersinks, drivers, and k-wires.
- The HealixTM Cannulated Compression Screws are Self-Drilling and Self-Tapping.
- Dual Pitch “Double Start” Threads.
- Variable pitch HealixTM headless screw design between proximal and distal threads allows for superior compression without stripping.
- The combination of the HealixTM driver and screw head design offers our Stay-DriveTM technology which holds the screw to the driver and allows for single hand insertion.